Saturday, 29 October 2011
Sunday, 23 October 2011
1. Get a large bag.
2. Into this bag put a bunch of random toys and other objects that you no longer want.
3. Go up to the nearest adult and say "For $1 you can choose something out of here."
4. When adult refuses to pay $1, say "Well have you got some cents."
(At this point the adult is thinking 'yes I have got some sense and I'm not paying you for stuff I already bought you).
5. Look all doe-eyed at the adult until the adult gives in.
6. Accept the 20c offered by the adult who then randomly draws out of the bag anything from a McDonald's plastic toy to a toy frog that would out-green Kermit.
7. Repeat steps 1 - 6.
As a last hurrah on that front, here are a couple of what I call my opera-diva photos that I had taken for a bit of fun.